Join our Pilates team!
We are looking for a certified Pilates instructor to teach small progressive group classes, private and semi-private Pilates patients. As a multidisciplinary health care facility offering Pilates in group classes and private/semi-private training, Massage Therapy, Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Osteopathy, and infrared sauna therapy; we are dedicated to combining rehabilitation, when required, with Pilates programming in to meet the needs and goals of our members. Group classes include matwork, reformer, stability chair and springwall.
Candidates must be available to work Saturday mornings. Short-term contract is also available for Maternity Leave beginning in October for Matwork and Reformer group classes and private training clients.
Successful candidates must be STOTT certified Matwork and Reformer. Stability Chair, Cadillac and ISP certification prefered but not required. Previous rehabilitation programming is an asset.
Please forward your resume with references to email@example.com
- New Fee Schedule September 26, 2022 September 11, 2022
- The Eastern Approach to Acupuncture September 20, 2021
- The Western Approach to Acupuncture September 20, 2021
- Vaccine Passports begin September 22nd September 20, 2021
- Treatment Spotlight: Soft Tissue Manipulation July 29, 2020