Barefoot Workshop – Wholebody Wellness Begins In Your Feet
Barefoot Workshop KARMA CLASS
May 27th 7 pm – 8:30 pm
It’s Not JUST all about Feet! (“But really… they are all that”)
Did you know…
- Your big toe could be the culprit that is causing your knee, hip or back pain.
- Your feet have connections to your pelvic floor activation.
- Your running shoes are shutting off vital nerve receptors in your foot.
- Your bone health and density can improve by how you use your feet.
- Your whole body is influenced by your feet. When you are standing everything is integrated and it all starts from the ground up.
Learn about your feet and their influence on your whole body in this ground breaking Introductory Foot Workshop. This workshop is open for everybody of all levels, ages and backgrounds. Runners will want to do these exercises before they put on their shoes and go for a run. If you have bunions or foot pain this workshop is for you. Do you stand all day, sit or walk? Then this workshop is for you.
You will learn…
- How to align and your feet to improve your whole body mechanics to stand, walk and run so that you are properly weight-bearing and perform better.
- What you can do about your feet NOW even if you already have bunions, foot problems, back pain and whatever else your feet have done to wreak havoc on your body.
- Quick and easy foot exercises to take home with you to start your own “Foot Gym” .
- About foot health and on how to take care of your feet beyond your pedicures.
- How shoes influence your foot and whole body… flip flops, high heels, running shoes… don’t worry you won’t have to throw out your favourite stilettos!
- How surfaces that you stand on, walk and run impact your body and what to do about it.
Word of Caution: Since the information and exercises you will learn in this Foot Workshop will influence your whole body, please be aware that the results may improve the appearance and feel of your posture, pelvic floor and butt!
This introductory workshop is a KARMA CLASS! This class is offered by donation with all proceeds benefiting Lupus Canada.
For more information…http://www.lupuscanada.org/
- New Fee Schedule September 26, 2022 September 11, 2022
- The Eastern Approach to Acupuncture September 20, 2021
- The Western Approach to Acupuncture September 20, 2021
- Vaccine Passports begin September 22nd September 20, 2021
- Treatment Spotlight: Soft Tissue Manipulation July 29, 2020